– you have ever tried to repair a $45.00 radio.
– you think of the gadgets in your office as “friends.”
– you think your computer looks better without the cover.
– you have ever purchased an electronic appliance “as is.”
– you have ever saved the power cord from a broken appliance.
– you think jokes about being unable to program a VCR are stupid.
– the salespeople at Best Buy can’t answer any of your questions.
– the microphone at a meeting doesn’t work and you rush up to fix it.
– you have a neatly sorted collection of old bolts and nuts in your garage.
– you own a set of itty-bitty screwdrivers, and you actually know where they are.
– you just don’t have the heart to throw away the 100-in-1 electronics kit you got for your ninth birthday.
– you have never sat through an entire movie without having at least one device on your body beep or buzz.