Hazardous winter weather conditions in south central PA has forced the postponement of tonight’s Executive Board (EB) meeting at Hoss’s Restaurant! The next available date of Tuesday 26 Feb 2019 has been reserved at Hoss’s. A revised agenda and request to confirm your expected attendance at the make-up dinner and/or meeting will be emailed shortly. Please respond as usual with your attendance plans.
If you must drive somewhere today, Drive Safe!
73, Jack NC3O, President SMRA