Our callsign is N3TWT and we have the following repeaters:
145.430 – Minus offset (600 kHz), 67 hz tone
Located high atop the South Mountain in Mount Holly Springs, PA. Our biggest footprint–from Harrisburg to York to Chambersburg.
- Dickinson Township, Cumberland County
- 40-04-40.3 N, 077-13-24.9 W
- EchoLink node: N3TWT-R 743026
443.300 – Plus offset (5 MHz), tone 67.0Hz
Has been repaired
Located on Blue Mountain at Lamb’s Gap near Enola, PA.
146.460 – Plus offset (1 Mhz), tone 67.0Hz
Located on Blue Mountain at Three Square Hollow in PA.
- Toboyne Township, Perry County
- 40.221409, -77.532336
- Backup to Cumberland County emergency communications with direct link to Cumberland County Office of Emergency Preparedness
- Programming instructions
- EchoLink node: N3TWT-L 783492
In the event of repeater failure during an exercise or emergency, the SMRA asks that everyone use the following frequencies, in this order:
- 146.460 FM repeater, plus 1,000 kHz offset, 67.0 Hz tone
- 145.430 FM repeater, minus 600 kHz offset, 67.0 Hz tone
- 146.460 FM simplex (depending on your transceiver, you may be able to just turn off duplex on the memory channel programmed for this repeater)
- 144.160 USB (meet dx stations beyond FM range here and coordinate a SSB frequency to use)