- LOTW - simplifies the QSL process
- Many ARRL sponsored contests
- The Official Observer Notice - helps Amateur Radio operators assist each other to operate their stations in compliance with the (FCC) regulations.
- The hamfest calendar
- Use of the incoming QSL bureau
- Their unique interned email; firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are a few reasons why I am a member of ARRL.
QST for “Contest Corral”. Each month I note in my planner QSO contests that I want to participate in. ARRL archives is a great way to look for past articles, technical advice and product reviews. The QST index of Advertisers is an excellent resource to see what is popular on the market and compare costs of similar items and products. ARRL has excellent articles that keep me informed of current trends and topics. Many used ARRL to search for clubs who offer FCC testing program (this is how most new hams have found SMRA) Here are a few of the services that originate from ARRL: